The information we collect
We lawfully collect personal information that is necessary for our business to function. The information we collect and hold will depend upon the information and services you request from us and may include:
- Information you provide us when you purchase our goods. This information will include your name, address and contact details.
- Information derived from communications between us and you.
- We may also collect information about you when you download from our website www.nelsonscnc.com.au. The only personal information we collect when you use our website is what you tell us about yourself, for example, by completing an online form when you request product information, or when you send us email we will record your email address.
How we use your information
- We use the information we collect for the purpose disclosed at the time of collection, or otherwise as set out in this Privacy Statement. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorised or required by law.
- Generally we will only use and disclose your personal information:
To establish and maintain your relationship with Nelsons CNC Pty Ltd.
To provide the products and services you have requested from Nelsons CNC Pty Ltd.
To administer and manage those products and services.
To answer your inquiry.
For direct marketing by email, specials on products or services you have shown interest in.
If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications. If you at any time receive any communication from Nelsons CNC Pty Ltd which you would not like to receive, please use the unsubscribe functionality to remove your details from our mailing list, or contact us and we will remove your name from our mailing list.
Access to your personal information
In most cases, you can gain access to the personal information that Nelsons CNC Pty Ltd holds about you, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to check or amend your contact details, please contact us. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible.
Nelsons CNC Pty Ltd will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files.
Nelsons CNC Pty Ltd uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
• Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
• Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Nelsons CNC Pty Ltd or any outside party.
• All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
• All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
• eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
• eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Nelsons CNC Pty Ltd.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eway.com.au